1 or 2 people = 150 €
3 or 4 people = 170 €
1 or 2 people = 225 €
3 or 4 people = 255 €
1 or 2 people = 255 €
3 or 4 people = 285 €
The 2022 High season dates are:
12/2 - 26/2 (Feb holidays) 9/4 - 23/4 (Easter holidays)
Morning lesson start times are generally 9.15am but these may be changed to suit you.
If you wish to take a lesson with a group of 5 or 6 people, get in touch for prices. The group must be of a similar level for each individual to get the most out of the lesson. Maximum group size is 6.
Minimum age for children is 5 years old.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prices are for lessons or guiding only.
2. I cannot be held responsible for things outside of my control, such as bad weather, piste or lift closure. There will be no refund in such cases, but I am happy to provide a letter for your Insurance company.
3. COVID 19. Due to the pandemic I have amended my booking terms.
For those booking prior to the season I ask for full payment by December 2021 rather than October. Should you be forced to cancel your trip due to Government guidelines on non essential travel, lockdown where you live or the resort you are travelling to, or you or one of your party get COVID 19 then I will offer a full refund minus a small bank transfer fee or move your booking to another date depending on availability (your choice). Proof will be required from your GP or local authority.
4. For those booking from December onwards I ask for full payment to secure the lessons. An email confirmation will be sent on receipt of payment. The following general cancellation terms apply: 70% of lesson price refunded more than 28 days notice, 50% of lesson price refunded 11- 27 days notice, no refund for less than 10 days notice unless I am able to resell all lessons booked. If a refund is not possible I will provide a letter for your Insurance company. Please see the COVID 19 clause for cancellations as a result of the pandemic.
5. Skiing insurance is advised as I cannot be held responsible for any injury, losses or accidents which occur during your lesson.
6. It is your responsibility to make yourself known to me at the meeting point.
7. In booking a lesson you agree to the terms and conditions set out above.