1 or 2 people = 150 €
3 or 4 people = 170 €
1 or 2 people = 225 €
3 or 4 people = 255 €
1 or 2 people = 255 €
3 or 4 people = 285 €
The 2022 high season dates are:
18/12 - 1/1 (Xmas/NY holidays) 12/2 - 26/2 (Feb holidays) 9/4 - 23/4 (Easter)
Morning lesson start times are generally 9.15am but these may be changed to suit you.
If you wish to take a lesson with a group of 5 or 6 people, get in touch for prices. The group must be of a similar level for each individual to get the most out of the lesson. Maximum group size is 6.
Full day lessons are available (6 hours) incl. break
Minimum age for children is 5 years old.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prices are for lessons or guiding only.
2. I cannot be held responsible for things outside of my control, such as bad weather, piste or lift closure. There will be no refund in such cases, but I am happy to provide a letter for your Insurance company.
3. COVID 19. Due to the pandemic I have amended the booking terms to allow for an ever changing situation. For all provisional bookings please pay in full within 10 days of the invoice date, the invoice will be emailed to you 6 weeks before the first lesson date.
Should you be prevented from travelling to resort due to national or international government imposed travel restrictions, total resort closure or quarantine then I will offer a full refund minus a small administration fee. Alternatively you may move your booking to another date depending on availability.
4. The following general cancellation terms apply: 70% of lesson price refunded more than 28 days notice, 50% of lesson price refunded 11- 27 days notice, no refund for less than 10 days notice unless I am able to resell all lessons booked. If a refund is not possible I will provide a letter for your Insurance company. Please see the COVID 19 clause for cancellations as a result of the pandemic.
5. Skiing insurance is advised as I cannot be held responsible for any injury, losses or accidents which occur during your lesson.
6. It is your responsibility to make yourself known to me at the meeting point.
7. In booking a lesson you agree to the terms and conditions set out above.